Family Room 41m2
- balcony facing the village with views of the Mischabel mountain range
- double standard and double basic with connecting door
- 2 boxspring beds with 2 single mattresses 100 x 200 cm and 2 boxspring beds 90 x 200 cm with hygienic protective covers
- IP TV technology
- high speed wifi
- top-up safe for your notebook
- notebook pillow
- refrigerated drawer for cool drinks
- bottle of water Allalin
- tea station
- LED reading lamp
- 2 bathrooms with bathtub and all practical accessories
- bathrobe and spa slippers
Being on the village side means that you are close to and can enjoy views of the original centre of the village with its striking and impressive village church, the Bergführerfriedhof cemetery and a monument in the centre!
The combination of two rooms with a connecting door offers so much room and fun for your kids - they can nip in and out quickly, mum and dad can check up on them, and yet they are independent and unsupervised - so are the parents!